230V AIR PLASMA CUTTER MACHINE UP TO 12 MM SCHEPPACH PLC40
The PLC40 from Scheppach is a powerful and compact plasma cutter with a stable plasma jet and a cutting performance of max. 12 mm.
It can be used for a straight and curved cutting operations on steel panel, stainless steel, aluminium, and copper.
A compressed air hose with quick connecting system, 3 nozzles and 3 electrodesare already included in the scope of delivery and enable a quick start-up.
- Low weight. ideal for mobile use
- Powerful compact device with robust housing and carrying handle
- For precise and clean through-cutting operations up to a material thikness of 12 mm
- Can be used for straight and circular cutting oparations on copper, stainless steel, aluminium, iron, and steel
- Freely adjustable cutting current (from 15 to 40 A)
- High-quality 2.5 m cutting cable with replaceable torch attachments
- 2 m grounding cable with a strong clamp
- Compressed air hose with quick connecting system
- Compatible with industry-standard compressors
- Including 3 nozzles, 3 electrodes (1 pre-assempled each) and compress air hose with quick connecting system.
Dimensions L x W x H: 375 x 169 x 250 mm
Cutting current: 15 - 40 A
Mains connection: 230V / 50 Hz
Cutting performance (depending on material):
Copper: 1 - 4 mm
Stainless steel 1 - 8 mm
Aluminium 1 - 8 mm
Iron 1 - 10 mm
Steel 1 - 12 mm
Working pressure 4 - 4.5 bar
Weight net / gross 6/7.4 kg
Packaging dimensions 435 x 272 x 305 mm