Scheppach’s ash vacuum cleaner AVC20 can be used for both vacuuming ash from stoves or grills and for lighting a fire using the blower function.
It comes with a fireproof hose and a twin filter system consisting of a particle filter and a metal pre-filter with a filter cleaning function.
The filter cleaning process can be started by pushing a button. As a consequence, ambient air remains clean, and the filter is protected against quick clogging.
• 1200 W ash vacuum cleaner with twin filter system
• Integrated filter cleaning function
• Robust 20 L metal container
• 150 cm flexible fireproof hose
• With transport handle and three mountable rollers
• Including a round and a flat aluminium nozzle
Dimensions L x W x H 350 x 344 x 408 mm
Extraction hose diameter 36.5 mm
Hose length 1500 mm
Air power 90 m³/h
Negative pressure 20 kPa
Filter surface 0.13 m²
Capacity 20 L
Engine 220 –
240 V~ / 50 – 60 Hz
Engine power 1200 W
Weight net / gross 3.8 / 4.5 kg
Packaging dimensions 320 x 320 x 390 mm