SCHEPPACH HS111 Ø 254 MM CIRCULAR TABLE SAW
The scheppach circular table saw HS111 is the centerpiece of the workshop thanks to its 2200 W motor and the two table extensions as well as the table width extension.
With the 254 mm saw blade and the 85 mm cutting height, the saw can handle even heavy-duty tasks.
The up to 45° tilting saw blade allows even complicated angle cuts.
The ideally positioned handwheel makes it very easy to set cutting height and cutting angle.
• Powerful 2000 W motor
• Table extensions on the left and right increase the support surface even for large workpieces
• Saw blade with Ø 254 mm for precise cutting results
• Tilting saw blade from 0 – 45°
• Max. cutting height 85 mm
• 2-in-1 handwheel for comfortable height and incline adjustment
• Including saw blade protection, cross-cut gauge, longitudinal stop and base frame
Dimensions L x W x H: 800 x 1005 x 1000 mm
Saw blade: Ø 254 x 30 mm
Blade speed: 3200 rpm
Table size: 750 x 555 mm
Table size with extension: 750 x 1005 mm
Tilt angle: 0 – 45°
Table height: 850 mm
Cutting height at 90°: 85 mm
Cutting height at 45°: 60 mm
Engine: 230 V~ / 50 Hz
Engine output: 2200 W
Packaging dimensions L x B x H: 760 x 660 x 330 mm